- Classic NZ Tours
- Family Holiday New Zealand
- NZ Walking Tours
- NZ Iconic Walks
- NZ Wildlife Tours
- Off The Beaten Track
- Campervan | Motorhome
- Honeymoon Tours
It is the off the beaten track option. If you think that exotic rhymes with authenticity and locals encounters then you must go to the Yasawas. You will find resorts lost between forests, villages and beautiful beaches. Local people are nearby and the change of scene is total. The northern you go, the longer the transfer lasts but once at the end of the world, you are no longer within a few hours ...
Day 1: Nadi - Port Denarau
Arrival in Nadi. Transfer by taxi, bus, shuttle or private car to your hotel located in Denarau. Overnight in a double bedroom.
Days 2, 3, 4: Port Denarau - Yasawa Islands
Transfer to Port Denarau where you embark to the resort of your choice. Overnight in a double bedroom for 3 nights.
Day 5 : Yasawa Islands - Port Denarau
Transfer to Port Denarau and then to your hotel. Overnight in a double bedroom.
Day 6: Port Denarau - Nadi
Transfer to the airport by taxi, bus, shuttle or private car.
The price does not include:
- International flights from New Zealand
- Transfers from airport to hotel to airport
- Any government taxes change
Octopus Island Resort - from NZ$1375 pp
- 2 nights in Denarau Island in Sheraton hotel, based on 2 persons sharing an Ocean Breeze room with breakfast
- 3 nights in the 3 star Octopus Island Resort, based on 2 persons sharing an Island Bure, full board
- Boat transfers between Port Denarau / Mana Island / Port Denarau
- 15% VAT and 5% HTT inclusive
Family friendly resortClick to enquire about this Package