- Classic NZ Tours
- Family Holiday New Zealand
- NZ Walking Tours
- NZ Iconic Walks
- NZ Wildlife Tours
- Off The Beaten Track
- Campervan | Motorhome
- Honeymoon Tours
Picton - Marlborough - Kaikoura
A pretty region awaits you at the other end of the ferry. Picton is your ideal base to go tramping for a day or more around Queen Charlotte, the Marlborough vineyards and wine tastings, or even to drive an hour and a half to Kaikoura. We usually advise you to spend some time in Kaikoura as sea trips are weather dependent so being on site is the way to go for optimizing whale watching opportunities.
Recommended OUAT Trips
South Island - 16 Days from NZ$1855 per person Hut hoppers, shape your legs !
A loop from Christchurch to Christchurch to encounter main tramping sites in 6 out of 10 National Parks of South Island and walk 2 out of the 9 Great walks in New Zealand.
- Mount Cook
- The famous multiday Routeburn Track
- Mount Robert's walk in Nelson Lake National Park
- Abel Tasman : the multiday Coastal Track or day walks and cruises
North & South Island - 22 Days from NZ$2550 per person Is New Zealand far ?
From Auckland to Christchurch, minimum 2 nights stay to give you the opportunity to discover without running and 6 days of seaside fun activities shared between north and south.
- Beaches of Coromandel Peninsula and Abel Tasman National Park
- 2 nights stay to discover each highlight
- Introduction to geothermal and volcanic activities
- Seeing of the Milky Way